Wednesday, July 23, 2003

My social life is dead! I haven't met nor heard from my friends for this month. They didn't bother to call me because they know I'm watching TV every night ^_^; I'm automatically glued on TV then 7pm strikes. Know what I'm watching? It's Ranma1/2 and Huan Zhu Ge Ge (Princess Returning Pearl) What about it? It's darn funny, especially Ranma1/2. Huan Zhu Ge Ge, on the other hand, is unpredictable. Sometimes, Little Swallow's character is annoying (but I still like her, nevertheless). She keeps on minding other people's business. Always run into trouble and able to slide through it. A ditsy girl, she is.

But do I miss my friends? Of course I do! I miss the saturday movie nights. I miss their jokes. I miss their stories, I miss their company ;_;

As Aiks would put it, "COMPUTER OR ME!" or " TV OR ME!" I would choose TV or COMP. bwehehhe. But that's only a joke.

Now, I don't have the right to complain why my social life is dead. Because it's all my own doing.