Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Year End

Im taking a week vacation from work. That means, I wont see our "pambansang bayani" and "wally", the nicknames of our obsessive compulsive bosses, christened by zany co-workers of mine. Yey!
~
I can feel the spirit of christmas this year although we've spent our Christmas at our store. Yes! We were open on Christmas day. This is the only season our sales pick-up. We wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to earn big bucks^___^
~
While watching the late night "Bandila", I was surprised to see we were on the news. The bread store beside us were selling fruitcakes, but they're not selling like pancakes, tradition wise. Wines were. I was estatic to see our wines on TV. Although its just a swift 15 sec news about us. The footage was shown again the next day on TV Patrol. This time, approx 5 secs longer^__^ . Ooh I wish I was there.
~
Ooh. Krispy Kreme opened in Taguig just Nov 30. The lines were soooooooooooooooooooo long. Filipinos who lived in US for a long time would know what these doughnuts are even though they're more expensive than Gonuts donuts. Everybody's just crazy about it now. Best to buy them in the afternoon when the lines aren't that long.
~
I attended Hillsong concert last Nov 21. I had the worship time of my life. I enjoyed it. The last time I've been to a concert was Boyzone. But this concert is different. There are no screaming fangirls. Just plain worship to glorify our Lord and Savior. Jesus Christ
~
At the end of September, Milenyo swept Metro Manila. Including our car. Well, almost. A big branch broke off the tree and fell incidentally on our car's windshield, which until now is still there. We havn't had the time to get it fixed. I got kinda excited at the though of having experienced the strong gust of wind, feeling it first hand...at the same time scared coz anything can happen. And after many years of inaccurate prediction, causing suppended classes on sunny weather, PAGASA was able to raise its flag and gave a precise prediction. Good job!

No comments: