Friday, March 05, 2004

Yay! Aiko's back. hehe üüü. At least my depression has subsided a little. Sad for the grades I've received this term. So low =(. I hope I can catch up in the finals and become a deans lister. Must work harder.

I just hate the COMORAL subject. It's an english speech subject and I am VERY VERY bad at it. I feel so nervous everytime I stand in front of people. If only they credited my speech subject in Chiang Kai, I don't have to feel this way again. I feel so stupid everytime I stand in front of many people, and give a stupid smile with matching stuttering speech. Argh!! I hate the thought of it.

But I guess, in a way, it may be good for me. It may help me improve myself, add confidence and who knows one day this girl would be the greatest speaker in the world...bwahahaha.
~
I'm feeling weird these past few weeks. I hate it. I can't think clearly.