Friday, December 26, 2003

5 days to go, it will be new year already. time flies fast.
~
Christmas is finally over. No more midnight work. Finally, I was able to sleep early yesterday and woke up early this morning...hehe.
~
Last Monday, my friends and I went to Chocolate Bar. Each of us ordered a dessert, different from one another, so that we can try them all at once...hehe. The yummiest was mud max and what Grace ordered...i forgot the name. Mine was not...*sniff*
~
I visited my dentist last week but she's not in. She'll be back on January. Because my teeth needed attention right away, I went to the 'other' dentist. She did fixed it but it was sooooo slow...I almost slept. I was also planning to let her remove my wisdom tooth but I changed my mind. Sigh, I need to remove my wisdom tooth asap!!! I don't want to let the 'other' dentist do it because she'll charge me double the price at P 5,000, heck, no way! I rather wait till January.